NOTE: Giveaway closed.
Father’s Day is Sunday, June 19th! Here are some ideas for gifts for first time Dads.
- Tac Vest Baby Carrier — This carrier by Mission Critical is the perfect gift for police dads or military operators. It is the manly way to carry your baby! Tula also has a military inspired print baby carrier.
- Custom Front Page Puzzle — You can get a puzzle with the front page of the New York Times for any date. Get the puzzle for the date your little one was born and they can assemble it together (when baby is old enough) and then hang it on the wall!
- Tool box diaper bag — Get dad his own manly diaper bag.
- Daddy Baby T-Shirts — There are tons of cute coordinating t-shirts that dad and baby can wear on Father’s Day. My favorites are the Pint/Half-pint tees, I’ve created a monster tees and this onesie.
- Wood Prints — For dads with a desk job, these wood prints from PhotoBarn are really unique. They are also offering 50% off plus free shipping!
Giveaway! Want a $25 gift card to Etsy? Leave a comment below with your Father’s Day plans, follow my blog and visit my Facebook page to enter! Enter using the link below by June 12, 2016 at 11:59pmEDT. Winner will be chosen by random drawing. (This post not sponsored by Etsy.) NOTE: Giveaway closed.